The ASSP Professional Development Conference & Exposition attracts an exclusive group of buyers in the occupational safety and health (OSH) profession who are looking for realistic solutions to their particular safety needs and challenges. The exposition offers an unprecedented opportunity to meet with an audience covering a wide range of industries, organizations and career levels in a professional atmosphere focused on educating the OSH professional. The 5,000+ attendees of the Conference embrace the Exposition as a place to conduct business.
The First-Class Educational Conference Will Ensure The Buyers Will Be Here
When you compare the ASSP Conference & Exposition to other expositions, this is the most cost-effective investment you can make. The range of topics combined with the quality of speakers makes this conference program the most engaging in the industry. The sessions provide leading edge education which ties in to the hands-on opportunities that can be seen on the exhibit floor. This is the perfect combination to attract your best prospects to the ASSP exposition!
Once you decide to exhibit in the exposition, you will have access to many tools designed to help you make your participation a success. We provide you with the following:
ASSP facilitates an extensive six-month integrated marketing plan that reaches hundreds of thousands of top prospects. This ensures penetration into a myriad of industries from top management to the front line safety professionals who faces new challenges every day.
- Virtual Exposition, which includes a free online booth contact information and inclusion in the product or service index
- Listing in Professional Safety Journal and other industry publications
- Listing in the Program Book/Directory of exhibits that serves as a valuable post-show reference
- Complimentary exposition registrations for you to distribute to your existing customers and prospects inviting them to visit you at the exposition
- Welcome Reception attended by the registrants held on the Exhibit Floor on opening night
- Attendee mailing addresses
- Additional planning tools are available, contact HEI at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Need a Booth?Exposition Management
Hall Erickson, Inc.
+1 630 434.7779